Executive Sales Positions Available
Join the executive sales team to support the company's rapid growth and expansion.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated professionals with an obsessive passion to succeed.
- Ability to respond to incoming RFPs and seek out new business.
- Know how to build and maintain long term business relationships.
- Ability to hold high level discussions with key stakeholders.
- Identify and drive new and innovative business opportunities.
- Strong telephone/in person communication skills.
- Ability to execute and drive initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- Team player with excellent organizational skills and tech savviness.
You will be a key part of an executive account team that is hyper focused on delivering results for retail and etail dealers. Collaborate closely with multiple departments to drive initiatives and offer an incredible sales and service experience. Amazing customer and dealer service is embedded in our DNA. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, generous paid time off and an opportunity to join a fast-paced Pre IPO company. CPS has offices located in New York, London, Israel and Australia. Relocation packages are available for qualified applicants.
Who We Are
Consumer Priority Service (CPS) is a leader and disruptive innovator in the field of service plans. The company offers extended warranty coverage for virtually all types of consumer purchases ranging from high-end consumer electronics to computers, major appliances, power tools, lawn & garden equipment, and much more. All plans are backed by an A.M. Best Rating of "A-" (Excellent) Insurance carrier. Learn more about CPS by visiting https://www.cpscentral.com/.
Brooklyn, New York
Consumer Services Retail Wholesale
Sales Business Development